Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Resolutions

Hey everyone!

I wanted to wish you all a safe and happy New Years Eve. In a few minutes we'll be soaring in to 2010. I hope we all find some great things this coming year. Personally, I have a few writing resolutions I thought I'd share.

As mentioned in a previous post, I plan to write three new novels in 2010. I also hope to submit three novels to publication. The latter goal is of course dependent upon my agent to some extent but I have faith in him.

I also have a blogging resolution. Starting the first week in January, I resolve to post to the blog once a week. It will be writing related for the majority of the time. But keep an eye out for the occasional TV-centric post.

I'll see you all on the other side of midnight.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment