Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November is upon us!

So every year of the past seven, I have participated in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). The goal: write a 50,000-word novel in 30 days in the month of November. And yes, i've done it every year I've participated. I hope this year will be no exception and so far I'm off to a good start.

I'm aiming for a 2500 word/day goal with obviously the chance to do more on weekends and days when i have less going on for school. This year I am writing an historical romance. A new genre for me so we will see how much I can play with it. I just wanted to share my plans with you (I'll keep you updated throughout the month).

One final thing, look forward to a special post for my 100th on the blog in the next week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment