Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Off and Running!

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a good President's Day. If you had it off, yay you! If not, well I hope it was still a good Monday. Also, a belated Happy Valentine's Day to those of you who celebrate. Hope you got share a little something special with your some special.

Anyway, I've got some very exciting news to share. As of today (2/16/2010) EUTERPE'S SONG is on submission to publishers.

What does that mean?

It means that my agent (Roger) has sent out my manuscript and the TIP sheet (tune in next week for a Writing Tip on the TIP) to editors at various publishing houses. We should hear back on this initial round in a few weeks. I will keep you updated.

So now I'm going to celebrate this rather monumental step forward in the publishing process. See you next week for a fun and informative Writing Tip.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! And I've looked through some posts, and can't find it... What's your novel about? Genre? Throw a girl a bone!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, duh. I just saw it in your QTF siggy. Still. I want more details. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elana, if you look under How to Snag An Agent Part 1 you'll see my query letter that gives a pretty decent description of the book.

    But here's a 2 sentence blurb: Abbie Rollands never epxected to come face to face with goddess! Now to keep the world safe, she must master the only weapon she has; inspiration.

    ReplyDelete