Friday, July 16, 2010

A brief update on state of affairs

Hey everyone. This is going to be a short post this week. I wanted to report that PHARAOH'S LINK is now being shipped off to readers before I do another edit and send it to my agent. Hopefully everything I've learned since last September (when I signed with my agent) will mean less revising time before submitting to publishers. I'm expecting a reply to an email from my agent in the next few days so I will probably swing by and give an update on that early next week.

I've now also done three guest blogs on More TV Please for the Summer TV Rewind series. I'll wait to post with a link to the individual entries until most of them are up. However if you go over to More TV Please, you can easily search through the July posts to find the first 2 entries.

I'm really enjoying this rewind. I hadn't watched Merlin series 1 since last summer (even before it aired on NBC). It is reminding me why I really like the show and getting me stoked for series 3 in September. And I'm eagerly waiting for series 2 to be released to region 1 DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment