Tuesday, August 24, 2010

End of Summer a Success!

I promised I would be back this week to let you know how everything went with wrapping up my few fun things before classes began. I managed to do evertyhing.

I read "As Lie the Dead" by Kelly Meding. It's the sequel to a book of hers I picked up at the beginning of the year. I really enjoy the world she's created and she gives you just enough info to know what's happening if you didn't read the first book.

I buckled down on Saturday and got all of my revisions done to Pharaoh. I hae a call with my agent this Friday to discuss our plans for it (other edits, going on submission, that sort of thing). As for what I'll be writing next? Well I'm starting to plan for November. It's probably going to be a middle grade fantasy with a new twist on part of the Arthurian myth. We'll see how it goes.

Merlin has also been blogged. I will post a list of all the recaps over on MOre TV, Please! once Jen posts the last 3 blogs. I really enjoyed the rewatch of series 1. It turns out SyFy picked up series 3 and it will likely air in early 2011. I will try to be good and watch when it airs on this side of the pond.

Speaking of recapping, I think I will be recapping season 1 of Body of Proof this season for MTVP!. I'm quite excited because it means I get to watch more Jeri Ryan and gush over her. I know, I'm kind of sad and pathetic but I'm really hoping it turns out to be a good show. I don't normally do medical dramas but this is more of a crime drama in that the MC (Dana Delaney) is a medical examiner.

Well I need to head off to my first class of the semester! I'm excited to be getting back into the swing of things, even if getting up early has been more difficult this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment