Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pre-Semester/Summer wrap-up

So sorry I disappeared for a couple weeks. Not much was happening on the writing front. I had family visiting this past weekend which was fun. This was my last week of work for the summer as well. This weekend and next week I start gearing up for school. I've got all my first assignments for class. Some will probably take longer than others but I'll get them done. All except one of my classes meets once a week. Right now it seems enough time between classes to get things done but that could change when I'm doing 10 hours of clinic work a week.

As for the end of summer, I have a few fun things I'd like to finish before classes begin. I would like to finish blogging Merlin series 1. At this point, I only have 4 episodes left. I just re-read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I have one more book I'd like to read before classes. I'm hoping to finish revisions on Pharaoh's Link by the 24th as well. It seems I'm well on my way to getting all of my end of summer to-do list done. I'll be back before school starts to let you know how everything went.

No comments:

Post a Comment