Monday, March 22, 2010

Apologies and a very brief update

First off, I want to say I'm sorry for not blogging last week. My computer had a whole host of problems that kept me from being able to blog. Though, perhaps it was for the best as I didn't have much to report/share last week.

This is going to be a pretty short post. Just wanted to give a quick update on where EUTERPE'S SONG stands. So far, we've gotten a pass from one publisher. No worries though, plenty more out there. And to me, getting that first rejection means we're really in the game. I'm quite excited to see where this goes. I've been told my editor and agent are working together going forward to submit to various editors. It makes me swell with pride to hear how vigorously and pasionately they've been pitching my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment