Monday, April 19, 2010

A slight change of pace

The next 2 weeks are going to be a slight departure from a writing focus. The 21-28 of April is the Boston Independent Film Festival, which I will be attending. So instead of once a week posts about something writing related, I will be recapping the films I see. That's 10 films in the next 2 weeks. So, I hope I can recount them and make things interesting for you all.

This is my first forray into the film festival scene. Needless to say, my parents were thrilled. They'll be joining me for a day of film going on the 24th. I'm quite excited about it. It's going to be a long day but it's well worth it. I'll be blogging about a certain film from that day. You'll just have to check back to see which one and what's so special about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment